We believe healthcare should be available to everyone, everywhere at the affordable price. Our care team and technology help patients get the right care at the right time by giving them personalized support — so they can make better healthcare decisions, achieve improved health outcomes and benefit from sustainable cost savings.
We thrive on unique perspective and diverse experiences. We use them to find simple solution for most difficult problems.
Curiosity fuels our growth as it helps find better ways to solve most challenging problems in healthcare. We seek opportunities to teach as well as to learn.
Collaboration is essential. We operate as one team with a shared mission to find best care at affordable prices.
Through constant innovation and iteration, we get better every day.
We’re committed to deliver a wonderful experience to our customers. When they get healthy, we thrive.
Our vision is to solve the most challenging problems in healthcare. We are bold in our actions and delivers results.
We’ll help you work where you need to and when you need to because life happens.
Learning is built into every role here. You’ll get mentorship and take ownership.
We believe that quality time outside the office is vital to our employees’ satisfaction at work. That’s why our flexible PTO plan encourages team members to take time off so they can come back refreshed.
Innovation doesn’t know hierarchy. We make sure every is heard, considered, and respected.
Come for a media job. Stay for a tech career. We support exploring new fields right under our own roof.
One benefit of having amazing coworkers is enjoying each other’s company, and we make up some good excuses to have fun together.
Experience: 2 yrs
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Job Type: Full-time
Note: We are Looking for “ASP .NET Core Software Developer” candidates with short notice period.
In return we can offer a challenging role where the right candidate will be given the support needed to achieve their objectives, but at the same time the freedom and responsibility of independent working and helping to evolve the development process through continuous improvement and creative solutions. For the right candidate we may consider giving long term incentive.
Interested? Please reach out to us with your updated resume at PR@KareOptions.com
We are looking for experienced, sharp, and innovative Emailing Marketing/Lead Generation Executives. In this position, you will be required to oversee all aspects of cold email marketing campaigns, including bulk data extraction from various online directories, lead generation through bulk/cold mailing, social media events, and following up with the prospects as and if needed.
Determines target audience devises campaign and launches an email campaign to create a buzz or generate leads for the business.
• Determine target audience and launch email campaigns to generate interaction and leads for the business.
• Create a database of emails for lead generation
• Send cold emails to prospects/target audiences
• Track and analyze email marketing leads
• Able to create Email Marketing content and write convincing emails.
• Knowledge of GPT3 complaint tools, experience in mass e-mailing tools.
• Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
• Keep great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
• Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
• Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
• Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company’s contract guidelines and policies
• Analyze account activity to ensure we are working with affiliates that deliver the best ROI
• Manage the affiliate inflow and outflow, handle affiliate payouts
• Work with VP and marketing team to oversee all affiliate promotions
• Deliver affiliate marketing reports to the Executive Team
• Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and increasing affiliate and sponsorship revenue
• Prior experience in a similar sales management role and a strong track record of success in building strategic partnerships
• Highly goal oriented, assertive and a hands-on, problem solver
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Driven and results orientated.
• Fluent in English and Content creation. Attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun
Subscribe to the newsletter for all the latest updates